You can do two awesome things with the new SFDC integration.
1. Prioritize features using SFDC contact and account data
When feedback is logged in Savio it's linked to contacts pulled in from SFDC. Which means you can use a contact's or account's SFDC data to prioritize your feature requests.
More concretely, you can do things like:
See total MRR or Expansion revenue for a given Feature Request
Slice and dice requests by MRR, Plan, or any other contact or account data you store in Salesforce
See how to prioritize with Salesforce data here (1 min video):
2. See Feature Requests directly inside SFDC
With the integration you can also see all the requests (and status) for a customer or account. Great before a QBR or renewal conversation!
Watch that in action here (1 min video):
The Salesforce Integration is currently available on the Scaling plan.
- Learn more about prioritizing using SFDC customer data
- Learn more about seeing Feature Request info inside of Salesforce
- Turn on the Salesforce integration in your Savio Vault here