Looking for more attribute options to sort and filter feature requests?
Well, we've just added a bunch of new ones. Now you can customize your feature request list with the column options that make the most sense for your workflow.
Customize your feature request list
Your list of feature requests has a number of columns.
You can customize these columns so that you can see the information that matters to you.
Display or hide columns
You can choose to display a new column…
… or hide a column.
New built-in list columns
We've also added a bunch of new built-in column options including:
- Votes: The number of votes the FR has received
- Created on: The date the FR was created
- Last Updated: The date of the last edit to the FR
- Product area: The product area that the FR is categorized under
- Product: the product that the FR is categorized under
Using new built-in attributes
You have access to these new attributes and can customize your FR list on any plan.
Get full instructions about customizing your FR list here.
Not yet on Savio? Test it out on a free trial.